As mentioned on the “County of San Diego QI Specific DMC-ODS Training and Compliance Benchmarks Checklist” document that was emailed to programs on January 4, 2018, and reviewed in the Residential and Recovery Ad Hoc Program Managers meeting on January 16, 2018, programs are required to develop P&Ps for Program Integrity. The checklist indicated that programs should:
- Begin development of these in the month of January
- These P&Ps are due to BHS QM in late February (an email reminder with specific date will be sent to providers approximately 2 weeks prior to submission date)
To assist programs with this, BHS QM has recorded an introductory Program Integrity Webinar.
To accompany this video, the following materials have been provided:
- Program Integrity Webinar Handout
- Program Integrity Webinar Transcript
- Program Integrity Plan Sample
BHS SUD QM is available for assistance. After reviewing the webinar and materials, please contact us at QIMatters.HHSA@sdcounty.ca.gov with any questions.