BHS Provider Resources
Welcome to the Provider Information Portal!
As the Administrative Services Organization (ASO) for the County of San Diego, Optum works to improve the services we provide to the San Diego behavioral health community.
The services we offer on this site will support providers in assisting clients and their families to recover and maintain emotional health.
We welcome feedback and comments to help us improve our services.
E.H.R. Training During COVID-19
Paper charting is an acceptable method of documentation for services during this period, but all services must still be documented. However, if you would still like staff to be trained in CCBH or SanWITS, a self-paced, virtual model consisting of guided videos, resource packets, and practice exercises is available.
To find out all the steps please click on the button below:
Postpartum Mental Health Resource
The following grid highlights postpartum services identified by San Diego providers. Please assist us in keeping this information comprehensive and current by directing any updated to Mary Grace with Public Health at 619-542-4178 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For authorized SanWITS users
- For authorized CCBH (formerly Anasazi) users
- CCBH User Training Guide (updated)
- Register for CCBH User Training
- Register for SanWITS User Training
- For authorized TRES III users
- Access to Services Journal Video Tutorial
- Progress Note v3 Training
- Download Citrix Receiver
- Optum San Diego Registration Tip Sheet
- Optum San Diego Password Reset/Username Recovery Tip Sheet